Monday, February 12, 2018

Introduction

Hey bloggers,

My name is Sharee Curry. I currently live in Lancaster, SC. I have lived there all my life. More than likely I'll remain a resident of Lancaster since I am purchasing my first home as of May 2016. I am 29 years old. I am a single parent of a 9 year old little girl, whose in the 4th grade. I am currently attending York Tech to further my career in the medical field. As of now, I'm a Medical Assistant with Rock Hill Pediatrics. I have been in this field for 6 years and looking to complete the LPN program in the next few years. Enrolling in school again is definitely harder than I expected, but I'm going to push my way through. Before I began this new journey, I spent most of my free time reading fiction books, playing board games with my daughter or just relaxing. I'm really just a simple female that enjoys being at home mostly. I have started trying to travel outside the United States at least once of year. Other than that, I'm just working on myself to become an even better me.


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading your blog posts this semester. I admire your courage to travel outside of the United States. This year, I took my first flight. Even though I loved it, I think it will be some before I am comfortable with long trips.

    ReplyDelete